Are you passionate about technology? Are you interested in an exciting position in a growing medium-sized business? You now have the opportunity to join the Technical Support and Aftersales team in an interesting position at Chris-Marine USA.
For more than five decades, Chris-Marine® has developed engine maintenance solutions and machines for 2-stroke & 4-stroke diesel and gas engines. These machines are world-renowned for being operator friendly and of high quality. We offer six product portfolios to our customers: Monitoring, Cleaning, Grinding & Machining, Fuel System Maintenance, Power Packs, Accessories & Consumables. In addition, we provide Mobile Workshop Solutions as well as Technical Support & Aftersales (TSA). Our customers are mainly engine builders, ship owners, cruise lines, shipyards, workshops, and power plants.
Our headquarter is based in Malmö (Sweden) and we have production units in Hamburg (Germany), Brøndby (Denmark) and Malmö. We have sales offices in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Singapore, China, Ecuador, USA, Japan and India, and well-equipped workshops in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Singapore, China and USA.
Learn more on www.chris-marine.com
About the position
As Aftersales Representative you will be part of our global Technical Support and Aftersales (TSA) team. Your workplace will be in Pompano Beach, Florida, reporting to Chris-Marine USA’s General Manager. You will be one of our faces toward customers and manage sales of spares and consumables for our products to customers primarily in the USA, Canada and Caribbean but also worldwide.
Duties include (but are not limited to) processing quote requests and recommending parts by providing technical support, preparing quotations and registering orders while keeping customers and coworkers informed of each ongoing case. You also participate in continuous improvement projects together with colleagues from other departments in the company and support parts picking, packing, shipping, and receiving when necessary.
More emphasis will be put on your personal features and experience than on your formal education.
The position involves interacting with people, both internally within your organization and externally toward customers, and it is important that you like to listen, learn, and act.
• You have a technical interest and a background in customer service, spare parts, manufacturing, or sales of technical products. Diesel or gas engine knowledge is meriting.
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken) and are computer literate (able to use quoting programs, produce reports, manage emails, host and join virtual meetings and other tasks in a computer). Other language skills (like Spanish, Portuguese, etc.) can be meriting.
• You are legally authorized to work in the USA (have a valid US Passport or Work Visa).
• You have a valid Driver’s license.
• You live in Southern Florida or are willing to relocate without company sponsorship.
• You are willing to travel both locally and internationally if required.
• You are a true team player and willing to carrying other duties when needed to support the team.
Salary and benefits
For the right candidate, our company offers competitive pay, flexible work hours, health insurance with dental and vision coverage for the individual, 401K with company contribution, and other benefits to be discussed during the interview period.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Chris-Marine USA, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed based on competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Therefore, we encourage all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Please apply through email to: email@example.com
Candidates will be interviewed in person and remotely via Microsoft Teams.