Are you passionate about technology? Are you interested in an exciting position in a growing medium-sized business? You now have a unique opportunity to work for a family-oriented global organization that develops its own state-of-the-art products.
About the position
We are looking for someone who in the future would like to grow into a role as an experienced software engineer and stay with the company long-term. Several different software platforms are used, which means that you will be programming PLC systems, embedded systems (assembler and C) and Windows applications (C#). Therefore, a personal development plan for your carrier at Chris-Marine is one of the many initiatives that will be introduced to you.
You will primarily be working from the office in Malmö, and occasionally travel to our offices in Brøndby or Hamburg. Travelling to customers and development partners may also occur.
– You have degree in software engineering and have a general technical interest.
– You are service minded and helpful towards colleagues and external contacts.
– You are curious and thrive in an environment where you get to work with problem solving, finding the right solution.
– As a person you are energetic, flexible and goal-oriented and you have strong interpersonal skills.
– You have strong verbal and written communication skills and feel confident communicating in English.
– You have a strong work ethic with a desire to progress, and completing a task well is part of what motivates you.
For more than six decades, Chris-Marine® has developed engine maintenance solutions and machines for 2-stroke & 4-stroke diesel and gas engines. These machines are world-renowned for being operator friendly and of high quality.
We offer six product portfolios to our customers: Monitoring, Cleaning, Grinding & Machining, Fuel System Maintenance, Power Packs, Accessories & Consumables. In addition, we provide Mobile Workshop Solutions as well as Technical Support & Aftersales (TSA).
Our customers are mainly engine builders, ship owners, cruise lines, shipyards, workshops and power plants.
Our headquarters are based in Malmö (Sweden) and we have production units in Hamburg (Germany), Brøndby (Denmark) and Malmö. We have sales offices in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Singapore, China, Ecuador, USA, Japan and India, and well-equipped workshops in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Singapore, China and USA. Close cooperation with local agents also helps us to serve our customers independent of their location. Learn more on www.chris-marine.com
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you want to work for Chris-Marine.