Trust-Ocean is a one stop-shop hardware and software solution designed to automatically collect data from navigation equipment, machinery systems and directly from local sensors onboard.
The maritime sector is facing a green and digital transition requiring an immediate move to more sustainable and efficient operations through decisions based on data analytics, data-driven facts, and business intelligence approaches.
Managing the growing load of regulations and reporting obligations on ships can be challenging without the aid of digital monitoring solutions. Traditional reporting systems and reliance on manual data collection and Excel sheets frequently fail to provide accurate and streamlined data.
With the implementation of rules like as the IMO CII and EU ETS, it is more necessary than ever for ship owners and charterers to identify efficient and trustworthy methods for collecting, validating, and reporting vessel and fleet data.
Trust-Ocean, an integrated hardware and software solution, is designed by Chris-Marine to continuously aggregate high-quality sensor data in a unique digital ship-to-shore platform. The system enables seamless flow of data to the verifier and provides a secured cloud-based infrastructure to store validated and trusted data.
Our solution provides customers with full insight and data analytics in both vessel and fleet performance level. Trust-Ocean empowers shipping companies to optimize performance, enhance transparency, and refine data management seamlessly. This capability enables them to develop a more sustainable fleet while achieving improved operational efficiency and enhanced regulatory compliance process.
A performance and emissions monitoring solution, designed to automatically collect data from navigation equipment, machinery systems and directly from local sensors onboard. The collected data is reported through a digital reporting module onboard, providing a comprehensive tool to the crew. Pre-configured and customizable reports are available with a built-in multi-layer data check to reduce the administrative burden onboard and increase data accuracy and transparency.
Trust-Ocean offers tools and dashboards, both onboard and ashore, to manage operational and emission data efficiently and transparently, on a single ship and fleet level. This data will provide valuable insights to optimize operations, enhance safety, and reduce costs by improving the decision-making process.
Data acquired is frequently uploaded to Trust-Ocean’s cloud space via the ship satellite connection. It is securely stored there in readiness for processing and extraction of useful and relevant insights.
• Reduce risk of typing errors
• Increase data integrity and accuracy
• Minimize effort, save time and resources
• Improve decision-making process
• Enhance compliance with emission regulations
• Real-time ship/fleet performance monitoring
• Digital ship report module
• CII & EEOI dashboard
• EU ETS dashboard
• GHG emissions calculation (CO2, N2O, CH4)
• IMO DCS /EU MRV data collection and report generation
• Select long-standing marine supplier
• Get a centralized source of trusted data
• Ensure high-quality and frequency data acquisition
• Gain instant access to API integrated verification services
• Ensure compliance with IMO and EU regulations
• Gain deep insight into vessel and fleet performance
• Ensure secure cloud storage
• Improve ship/fleet operational efficiency
• Enhance regulatory compliance process
• Unlock valuable insights from quality-assured data
• Boost crew awareness & enhance decision making
• Reduce fuel Consumption and CO2 emissions
• Optimize workflow and reduce manual crew effort