Highly dedicated team
The Chris-Marine® Technical Support & Aftersales team (TSA) consists of well trained, experienced and dedicated aftersales representatives and super-users whose mission is to help you optimize the performance of your Chris-Marine®, Obel-P® and LEMAG® equipment. Our crew has has many years of experience as marine engineers, chief engineers and work managers at leading shipyards.
The Technical Support & Aftersales team offers technical support, repairs, spare parts, consumables, rental equipment, training, super-user service and service agreements for all Chris-Marine®, Obel-P® and LEMAG® equipment.
From our workshops in Sweden, Denmark, Singapore and China we dispatch personnel and/or machines to your vessel, workshop or power plant no later than 24 hours after your call, no matter where in the world you are.
We have a stock of the most common equipment, spares and consumables available for immediate dispatch to your site. We will deliver from the closest available hub or from a combination of hubs, depending on your need and our availability. Repair jobs are most often carried out at one of our hubs. The average lead time for a repair job is about two working weeks, but can vary from a few days up to several weeks depending on equipment type and repair needed. Remember to ask for a rental offer before sending equipment for repair if you wish to minimize equipment downtime.
Our promise to customers
Quality – ensuring that the end results will fulfill the most recent process quality criteria.
Time – making your business more efficient and competive by using state-of-the-art process know-how.
Documentation – ensuring that our customers receive first class documentation at the end of a job.
Our main application areas
- Performance Monitoring Vessel and engine performance monitoring
- Condition Monitoring Fuel pump & injector valve testing Liner wear and piston ring condition monitoring
- Cylinder Liner Maintenance Liner wear-edge removal, honing, deglazing and wavecutting Lubrication quills and grooves machining Sealing surfaces grinding, milling and lathe turning
- Engine & Engine Block Maintenance Sealing surfaces grinding, milling and lathe turning Cooling water leakage repair
- Cylinder Head/Cover Maintenance Valve seat, recess, spindle grinding Sealing surfaces grinding, milling and lathe turning
- Cleaning Spray-wash cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning of engine components
- Other Flatness surface blade machining (propellers, liners, anges) Instrument calibration services