We are pleased to announce that we now offer LEMAG ECI system calibration, to ensure the quality of our customers’ instruments.
LEMAG ECI system calibration
- LEMAG ECI can easily be sent to Chris-Marine Germany for test and calibration.
- Renewed certification will be provided for each unit.
- Recommended calibration interval: 12 to 24 months.
LEMAG ECI is an electronic cylinder pressure indication, which improves engine uptime and lowers operating costs by allowing technicians to balance, fine-tune and monitor main and auxiliary engines.
- Offers performance reporting for all large 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines no matter if they are running on HFO/MDO, LPG or natural gas
- Enables fine tuning of engine performance and lowers operating costs
- Designed to withstand the harsh conditions found on ships and power plants
- Has the ability to take continuous engine readings without the risk of overheating the sensor
- Detects problems before downtime occurs
- Optional safe, innovative and precise crank angle sensor delivers unmatched reading accuracy
For more information, please see LEMAG ECI product sheet.