The International Maritime Organization (IMO) is introducing new mandatory measures to cut the carbon intensity of international shipping and improve ship energy efficiency – the Energy Efficiency Existing Ship Index (EEXI) and Carbon Intensity Indicator (CII) – which are coming into effect from January 1, 2023.
Despite the impending implementation of the measures, ship owners can swiftly prepare their fleets for compliance with the help of Chris-Marine’s ShaPoLi solution, which was designed to meet all technical, operational and time requirements.
Getting a ship ready for compliance doesn’t have to be a time-consuming and expensive process. Our ShaPoLi technology enables you to achieve EEXI requirements while adhering to a limited deadline. This technology safely and effectively limits shaft power during normal operation, regardless of the engine control-system or powertrain combination onboard.
- Introduction to EEXI regulatory framework
- Presentation of ShaPoLi solution
- Advantages of the solution
- Anders Gustafsson – Technical Director
- Björn-Thorben Porep – Business Development Leader
- Aymen Abdaoui – Marine Engineer
- Alexander Malt – Sales Director
- May 31st, 2022, at 10 a.m. CET
For shipowners in Europe
- June 1st, 2022, at 1 p.m. Singaporean time
For shipowners in Asia
- June 2nd, 2022, at 12 p.m. East coast time
For shipowners in the Americas
How to join
If you wish to secure a place, please register here
or contact Ms. Huiping Lu firstname.lastname@example.org