Product rental is a good alternative during many different circumstances:
- Customers who do not have an approved CAPEX for purchasing equipment can instead choose to rent equipment when they wish to take on a service job where the equipment is needed.
- When customers don’t know how many times they will use certain equipment they may want to use rental equipment instead until they know if they will get return on their investment.
- When customers need equipment urgently rental can be a good option.
- Some customers prefer to rent equipment and test it before buying it to know that it delivers what they expect.
It’s easy to calculate the costs of product rental
The product rental fee is 1% of the new equipment price per day.
The rental period starts when the equipment arrives to the customer site and stops when it arrives back at the Chris-Marine® hub.
The rental fee is 10% of the new equipment price when ordered together with new equipment or repair services.
A customer decides to purchase new equipment and rent the same type of equipment while waiting for delivery. Total price: 110% of new equipment price.
A customer decides to rent equipment. Ten days into the rental period the customer decides to purchase new equipment instead, but would like to keep the rental equipment while waiting for delivery. Total price: 115% of new equipment price.
Chris-Marine offers many different types of service to its customers:
- Data evaluation and reporting
Some customers find it convenient to let us store equipment at one of our hubs. This is useful when it comes to shared measurement tools and calibration tools as well as tools that need to be re-configured between service jobs. Chris-Marine® can then make the necessary preparations and dispatch the equipment to the job site with minimal administrative involvement from the customer.Contact us